Saturday, June 19, 2010

Please help! what do i do?

What do i do. My mom found a condom in my wallet, i dont know why she was going through it but she found a condom in my wallet and i forgot it and i usually have it on me all the time and in school. she did not take money from me, i quess she was suspious of me and my g/f because one day she saw my g/f grab my balls and my g/f thought she was not looking. She also is probaly suspious of me and her having sex because how hot my g/f is and of course how hot i am lol. I do have the best bod but i am close to a 6 pack, my g/f does have a hot body but we are not having sex, we been together 2 years and we are still virgins, we love each other alot and want to spend the rest of our lives togethe, we are in high school. My mom is at work until 11:00 pm and i am afraid to confront her, i found a note at my computer saying we need to talk, MOM. She also says she is going to call my g/f mom. We are planning on having sex but hey at least we are going to use protection. please what do i do. help



Please help! what do i do?virus



If you can't confront the issue with your parents you are not ready for sex!



+



Please help! what do i do?anti virus



just tell ur mom that u have not had sex w. her evr..and if she doesnt believe u it doesnt matter just stick 2 ur story...and tell her mom the same thing...but i wouldnt telll them that ur planning on having sex, cuz then that would be just as bad...so u should tell her that u havent had sex....tell her all that u feel but dont tell her that u want 2 have sex tho.. 8) ...GOOD LUCK!!
If you and your girlfriend are not having sex, then there is no need to worry about the talk. Tell your Mom everything you wrote down here. She probably will still not want you to have sex till you're older, but only because she has your best interest at heart. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
if you are ready... then you will be able to be honest with your mom and dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment