Saturday, June 19, 2010

My comp freezes so I have to exit out and it says program not responding or it says Java(TM) Fatal e

What should I do I have tones of anti virus things in this computer and its a brand new Windows XP Dimension E510 a lot of times the screen freezes and I try to exit out is says Program Error or if I try to do something on Java it says Java(TM) Error ive tried downloading it but it freezes up and it has the Program Not Responding thing on again I Dont know whats wrong with this thing but I know virus protection wont work because I have all of those things



My comp freezes so I have to exit out and it says program not responding or it says Java(TM) Fatal error?triumph



send it back to Dell...you have one of their many lemons...try a different manufacture and that should solve the issue. I have never had a good Dell Computer...I have tried 3 different ones and all of them had more problems than you could shake a stick at. the last one I had cost me over a 1000 bucks to get fixed in the first 60 days I had it.



My comp freezes so I have to exit out and it says program not responding or it says Java(TM) Fatal error?worms



Results 1-20 of 25 Next %26gt; Show All



鈥?FIX: MSJAVAH Fatal Error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError



(222581) - When running MSJAVAH on a compiled Java class, the following error appears: Fatal error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no myDLL in shared library path In the 29xx series of the Microsoft virtual machine (Microsoft VM), MSJAVAH never wants to...

No comments:

Post a Comment