Saturday, June 19, 2010

I want to copy a DVD?

I am trying to get rid of the copy protection on a DVD... how do you do that? Can I rip it to my computer then burn it?



I want to copy a DVD?antivirus download



DVD Shrink v3.2.0.15



DVD Shrink is a versatile freeware tool for fitting a DVD-Video disc on a single DVDR disc. DVD Shrink is capable of both re-authoring and re-encoding the movie. It features an intuitive user interface which makes it easy to choose what to keep, and what to lose. DVD Shrinks allow the user to select compression level for each video track separately to obtain the desired disc size (which is usually below 4.38GB). The software is capable of producing either an ISO image of the ripped DVD, or a VIDEO_TS folder for further processing, viewing or burning it will auto burn the dvd using nero



download at http://www.AfterDawn.com plus a lot more



I want to copy a DVD?bmw



DVD shrink is an amazing program to do this. I have seen it do its thing in the past and can say it is very fast and accurate.



Yet I experienced the older version of the software, and with that version the file it would rip the movie too then had to be burned on the disk using Nero Burning Rom. I am not sure but I think the newer versions actually burn it for you, but don't quote me. :)
use anydvd to remove the protection. Then you can copy it anyway you like. Go to slysoft.com to buy a copy. Great for backing up you dvd collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment