Saturday, June 19, 2010

Need help. Plz its urgent......?

I have installed symantec antivirus version 10 in my pc. Today in the noon I found that there were three trojan horses which caught by auto protection. They are Trojan.pandex!inf, backdoor.trojan, and trojan.dropper. I've deleted the files containing these threats cuz they were either cleaned or quarantined. But after then also adwares are there in my pc and continuously flashing off for free scan or either for security softwares. I know that this is fake cuz before also I have encountered with these security risks but this time I don't know what to do. I have updated all the virus definition files and scanned my whole computer but nothing was found after that auto protection. Can I use norton antispyware with symantec antivirus? I know that we can use antispyware with antivirus but this symantec antivirus also catches spywares and adwares. So it can be possible that they both each other can crash my protection. It is also the fact that, that trojan is inactive, attacks afteractivation



Need help. Plz its urgent......?nortin



I use lavasoft's AdAware, and Spybot Search and Destroy.



Need help. Plz its urgent......?pc security



Download and Update Ewido (now called the AVG Antispyware). Do not run:



http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

No comments:

Post a Comment