Saturday, June 19, 2010

I need The Sims 2 Original installation help!!?

I have played The Sims 2 Original for about 2-3 years now. When switching virus protection software, I didn't restart the computer immediately after. When I started to play it, it would load and when clicking a neighborhood, it would freeze. Not to mention the screen flicker when just on the desktop.



I later uninstalled the virus protection software and reinstalled it and restarted my computer. The flickering stopped.



However, I had uninstalled The Sims 2 in case the files became corrupted.



Now when I try to reinstall the game, I cannot install it all the way. It stops and freezes after it says to insert disk 2. It just completely stops and 23%. I can click other things on the desktop just fine, but the The Sims 2 window is completely frozen.



I checked the disk and it's clean. I did completely uninstalled the game. Help!! Can I fix it or should I just buy a new game?



I need The Sims 2 Original installation help!!?trojan



i would uninstall the virus software and try installing sims again. that may be the problem. good luck!



I need The Sims 2 Original installation help!!?abtuvurys 2005



A lot of people have trouble with the sims 2, it is a pain in the butt, so here is a tutorial:



http://www.ehow.com/how_2003545_sims2-ma...



Hopefully this should work!
Before you go buying a new game, I would suggest that you call EA Support and maybe they will be able to help you with it. They can tell you what to do and you probably won't have to buy a new cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment