Saturday, June 19, 2010

My keyboard is messed up?

Okay. Randomly it will just stop working. I could be on the computer for an hour, then the next minute, its not working. I restart my computer and it works again? Do we need a new one? We have virus protection. Will getting a new one help?



I dont know if this will have anything to do with it, but we have a PC and we have windows XP home edition. The computer and keyboard are both 1 yr old



My keyboard is messed up?vista



I reccommend you to buy one new. If you want to find DVD-R,DVD R Media,Buy DVD-R Media,DVDR,DVD+R Media,Blank DVDR,double layer,dl,dual layer dvd, Lightscribe dvd, bargain media, and cheap blank media. Get on Sale! CDR and DVD Media and cases, mouse, keyboards, pc accessories and more see in http://www.supermaxmedia.com



My keyboard is messed up?antispyware



Maybe it's just bad, hard to tell without more details
Well of course you need to change the keyboard becauz you have anti virus protection. Or you could check the settings in the control panel which may help u.

No comments:

Post a Comment