Saturday, June 19, 2010

He left after finally admitting responsibility for loss and damage of my property while living with

During our six years relationship my property was either stolen, damage or loss while living with my male friend who called me his wife and made it know to everyone we came in contact with during our business personnal and profession relationships.



Most of the damage happen during disputes over whether I would spend the night at his place, which was most of the time, the arranging of the furnishing in his apartment, hanging with or helping a friend I met long before him, watching wrestling with him, making time for him, when we did every thing together even bath, disputes over my way of cleaning, the type of food I perfered to cook and eat or my prolong legal work on the computer until 3am.



During the dispute he would knock me down or wrestle me to the floor and at time hit me in the same way I would hit him to get him off of me. Three years after the order of protection and no sex he walked out, proclaiming his friend ship to me though I am not a child I am not that old either.



He left after finally admitting responsibility for loss and damage of my property while living with him.?spyware removal



why don't you break all his bones and tear all his hair...then move on with your life



He left after finally admitting responsibility for loss and damage of my property while living with him.?virus protection software

No comments:

Post a Comment