Saturday, June 19, 2010

I need urgent help?

I turn the computer on and it starts to load up this scan called Pest Scan and starts to scan my computer. I think its spy ware so I go in and uninstall it and then decide to install a better anti virus then Symantec Client Security and install CA anti virus.



Then I restart the computer because I notice that my background is gone and I can't get it to come back up. I start to uninstall my old virus protection and find that I can't because my Add and Remove programs window doesn't let me have that option.



Any suggestions?



I need urgent help?virus removal



Format is the only answer, system files corrupt.



I need urgent help?anti virus protection



VIRUS REMOVAL STEPS:



this will be long,tedious and frustrating but it needs doing step by step



XP:



most nasties are set to reside in your restore system. clean them out and forget to close S.R. BEFORE you start clean up and they return when you reboot.



do this while OFFLINE!



start--all programs--accessories--system tools--system restore--settings--drive [ c ]--setting



check off and while there,click--hold--drag slider to 5% and recover 10% hard drive memory



control panel--internet options--general



delete:

No comments:

Post a Comment