Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have a problem with one of my computers need advice, please read details Thanks in advance?

My desktop's Internet security suite (Anti-Virus, Firewall, Spyware, PoP Up Programs) licensing period ended and I foolishly kept using my computer and I entered an innocently suggested site listed in Yahoo. I know I "F'ed" up cause I know better then that, like they say surfing the net without protection is like having sex without protection you never know what you are going to get. Story short I bought the new Internet security suite I have always used I ran all the programs in the software to disinfect my computer but it didnt work. I dont know what to do, use or where to take it to fix my computer the only reason I want to fix this computer is cause that computer is what I use to upload and manage my itune library. Any suggestions on what to do or where to take the computer to get it fixed I would appreciate any serious suggestions. Thanks



I have a problem with one of my computers need advice, please read details Thanks in advance?panda



Hello.



You've gotten a lot of complicated answers. Have you tried simply going into restore to an earlier date ? Go back about 2 weeks into your restore calender and let it do it's thing. If it gets rid of the problem, don't look the gift horse in the mouth, run with it. Get your anti virus thing going again and don't screw it up the same way again (you'll do it soon enough in a different way, we all have). I hope this works for

No comments:

Post a Comment