Saturday, June 19, 2010

Norton anti virus?

well everytime i like turn on my computer this security alerts pops up saying



Your computer is at risk in the followin areas



-virus protection is turn off



-firewall protection is turn off



and more stuff



well i wanted to know like everytime i press ok the same pop up comes back i was wonderin how can i like take that pop up off cuz it like uses 15MB of my PF usage......



yes i know turnin it on will make the msg go away but sometimes i want it off cuz it slows stuff down



and no my computer not slow its runing under P4 2.8GHz wit 2GB of memory and 256 ati vid card



Norton anti virus?norton internet security



I'd expereince the same thing which is why I'm using another program to protect my pc instead



Norton anti virus?spyware remove



I got rid of Norton because t was too demanding and got AVG
Go to Control Panel and go to add/remove hardware. Then find Norton and click on the remove button. That should delete it.
May be it is an Adware ??
Well either you turn them both on or you deal with the warnings. One way or the other.
Should be an option in your Norton to let it control those. Sounds like Windows is butting in on its work
Your problem is nothing to do with Antivirus software. The alerts you are recieving is from Windows XP Security.

No comments:

Post a Comment