Saturday, June 19, 2010

AVG free edition Makes me "restart" everyday!!! help?

AVG does not really have a "help" section. (not that I can find) This just started to happen about three weeks ago, but now I am sick of it! Happens everyday!! I am sure I have other forms of protection on here, but I am pretty computer illiterate and relied on someone else to put it all together. It is SO bad that I am not even sure where to look to see what else I do have. But for now, I just want to stop having to shut down and re-start everyday for this darn AVG!! Thanks for your help!!



I am so jealous of you people that know all this stuff!!!! ugh!



AVG free edition Makes me "restart" everyday!!! help?norton antivirus 2007



I use AVG free antivirus every day and dont encounter this and I am sorry you are - what I recommend is to uninstall AVG completely thru add/remove programs - reboot your PC to make sure it has been completely removed - reboot again and then go get the latest AVG antivirus software and make sure all the updates are done as well to keep you computer safe from viruses



AVG free edition Makes me "restart" everyday!!! help?product key



If you launch the AVG control center, you will see a button for help topics. Are you by any chance running another anti-virus program at the same time? That can cause all sorts of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment