Sunday, September 20, 2009

Is it ok to delete avirus from the Virus Chest if they are System32 or WindowsFiles?Will my comp cra

I installed AVAST just today because AVG was not healing/deleting the 8 viruses found in my computer. I found that AVAST was able to find all viruses. I deleted those that are not important files. I have an understanding that deleting the files from the chest, will permanently delete them from my computer. If I delete System32 or WINDOWS files, are these not files my computer needs? If so, I have no idea what to do with these Viruses in the chest.



I have been told that AVAST copies my system files for safe restoring if anything were to occur. The problem is I installed the program with viruses already in my system files (today), it makes no sense to me to rely on already infected system files.



Also- How great is Avast? I want to be using the best virus protection software I can get for free.



Some one please help me!!!?!!?!?!??!



Is it ok to delete avirus from the Virus Chest if they are System32 or WindowsFiles?Will my comp crash?(Avast)software



Send me an IM on Yahoo Messenger at jackal_sbcc



I will help you out.



Is it ok to delete avirus from the Virus Chest if they are System32 or WindowsFiles?Will my comp crash?(Avast)vincent



keep them in the chest for a week or so. if everything is ok, you can empty the chest. after the first reboot you're probably ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment